Are you in the process of starting a Fulbright U.S. Student Program application and need help? Here are some quick steps to help you get started!
- If you’re currently enrolled in an institution, or a recent alum, make sure to first contact your Fulbright Program Adviser and let him or her know that you’re thinking of applying.
- Next, become familiar with our online resources such as our tutorials, videos and recorded webinars.
- We also encourage you to carefully read the country summaries very closely as application requirements can vary by country.
- Want to learn more? Attend our upcoming interactive webinars and events.
- Want to speak to a Fulbright alum who went to a country you’re applying to, who conducted research in your field, or who was a Fulbright English Teaching Assistant? Contact one of our Fulbright Alumni Ambassadors, who can offer testimonial and tips on putting a successful application together.
- Still have questions? Feel free to contact Fulbright staff, Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., EST. All applications are due online on October 13, 2015. Good luck!